Imperfect Composition
Monday, 23 February 2026
Alley
Nikon D850 + 50mm 1.4G
The orange building is in shadow early in the morning, but by about 10:00 or so (in winter) it has a nice glow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All questions, compliments, and complaints welcome.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lake Photos
Yesterday I walked to Emart and had to cross two bridges that go over the bit of water that separates Cheongcho Lake from the sea. It's ...
Slump
There are only three photos so far in my September folder. I made them on a walk early in the month with the Nikon D850 and they are just v...
Elephant Man
I like this photo of the man with the elephants on his shirt, but it's just going to live on my hard drive forever and ever because of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All questions, compliments, and complaints welcome.