Imperfect Composition
Thursday, 19 February 2026
Air Conditioner Fan
Nikon F6, Kentmere Pan 400 film
It takes quite a while to get a green walk signal at the large intersection near Sokcho Market. I had time to poke my nose down an alley and discover this scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All questions, compliments, and complaints welcome.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slump
There are only three photos so far in my September folder. I made them on a walk early in the month with the Nikon D850 and they are just v...
Lake Photos
Yesterday I walked to Emart and had to cross two bridges that go over the bit of water that separates Cheongcho Lake from the sea. It's ...
Elephant Man
I like this photo of the man with the elephants on his shirt, but it's just going to live on my hard drive forever and ever because of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All questions, compliments, and complaints welcome.