I like the clouds, but my attention keeps getting hung on the hook of beach at the bottom left. So I cropped it out:But now there is almost so water, so the picture became better in one way but worse in another. I'll keep the picture on my hard drive, but I don't think I'll print it and it won't be going into any portfolio.
Saturday, 3 October 2026
View of Ayajin from Bongpo
I like the clouds, but my attention keeps getting hung on the hook of beach at the bottom left. So I cropped it out:But now there is almost so water, so the picture became better in one way but worse in another. I'll keep the picture on my hard drive, but I don't think I'll print it and it won't be going into any portfolio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
There are only three photos so far in my September folder. I made them on a walk early in the month with the Nikon D850 and they are just v...
-
Yesterday I walked to Emart and had to cross two bridges that go over the bit of water that separates Cheongcho Lake from the sea. It's ...
-
I like this photo of the man with the elephants on his shirt, but it's just going to live on my hard drive forever and ever because of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All questions, compliments, and complaints welcome.