I assume the cat belongs to the owner and it's free to come and go or just flake out on the corner of a pad. I'm not sure if that dog behind the cage wall is jealous of the cat's freedom or contemptuous of the cat's refusal to do anything with that freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I walked to Emart and had to cross two bridges that go over the bit of water that separates Cheongcho Lake from the sea. It's ...
-
There are only three photos so far in my September folder. I made them on a walk early in the month with the Nikon D850 and they are just v...
-
I like this photo of the man with the elephants on his shirt, but it's just going to live on my hard drive forever and ever because of...

After many attempts over many weeks, the dog has begrudgingly resigned itself to failure in cat-ricide.
ReplyDeleteHa. Poor doggy. It'll have to be satisfied with chasing and biting its own tail.
Delete