Sunday, 20 September 2026

Sangdomun Village

A trip to Sangdomun Village with my Nikon Z50II and F80. The film from the F80 won't get developed and scanned for a couple of weeks because of the upcoming harvest festival holiday. That's two days off for the lab just before the weekend and then they will be behind in their work. I can share the test shots I made with the digital camera and added film presets to in Lightroom.

Bicycle leaning against café wall.

Exterior wall of a residential property. 

Tractor next to a field of vines and weeds.

There are lots of cats in the village. I think this one was hoping for a handout.

Agricultural Songs Preservation Institute

This seemed more interesting when I was making the photograph.

Dancing Crane Pavilion

I usually take a rest at this spot in front of the pavilion. You can see the F80 on top of my bag. A moment later I took a picture of the Z50II on top of the bag using the F80.


 

1 comment:

  1. Marcus, I’ve sent you a message via IG.

    ReplyDelete

All questions, compliments, and complaints welcome.