I noticed the three arrows in this scene on my way from the harbour to the high street. I followed the advice of one of my photographers Sam Abell and composed and waited. Several vehicles passed that didn't fit or were going too fast but eventually I clicked as this small white car passed. I was pleased with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I walked to Emart and had to cross two bridges that go over the bit of water that separates Cheongcho Lake from the sea. It's ...
-
There are only three photos so far in my September folder. I made them on a walk early in the month with the Nikon D850 and they are just v...
-
I like this photo of the man with the elephants on his shirt, but it's just going to live on my hard drive forever and ever because of...

I like that - good spot and the car works for me.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Michael.
Delete