I don't know what Amice thinks about the cars going back and forth all day on the street below. Can cats differentiate between animals and machines? Maybe he thinks of the SUVs and sedans as especially ugly breeds of dogs.
Friday, 22 July 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Munam Harbour I've finally caught up to the end of June with my photo editing. I want to review my keepers for another week or two and ...
-
I like this photo of the man with the elephants on his shirt, but it's just going to live on my hard drive forever and ever because of...
-
I’ve whined about the weight of my SLR and DSLR cameras to friends in the past, but for some reason I thought it would be a grand idea to br...

Nice study of quiet contemplation. If only we could get inside their minds...
ReplyDelete"More fish! More belly rubs!" :)
Delete